If you’ve installed the Cabify app on your iPhone, it will automatically be installed on your Apple Watch. Check that it’s activated by following these steps:
Step 1. Open the Watch app from your iPhone.
Step 2. Scroll down to the “Installed on Apple Watch” section.
Step 3. Cabify should appear on that list.
Step 4. Click on Cabify and confirm that the “Show on Apple Watch” option is enabled.
In addition, you have the option of adding the Cabify complication to your watch face.
Even though we’re working to make this available in the near future, this feature is not currently compatible with all watch faces. These are the ones onto which it can be added: California-circle and square, Counter, Chronograph Pro, Gradient, Stripes, GMT, Universal time, Modular infogram, Infogram, Meridian, Compact modular, Pride (woven).
You can create or edit a watch face.
Add a complication by creating a new watch face:
- Open the Watch app and access the Watch face gallery.
- Select a watch face with a style you like and click on it.
- Access the complications section and tap on the position you want to edit.
- Search for the Cabify complication and select it, then click on “Add” and it will be available on your watch.
Add a complication by editing an existing watch face:
- Access your current dials from the “My Watch” section.
- Go to the lower complication area and select the position you want to edit.
- Search for the Cabify complication and select it.
- It’s now ready and available on your watch.
Press the clock display for 3 seconds until you feel a vibration and then click on the “Edit” button.
Scroll left to the “Complications” section.
Tap on the one you want to replace and select “Cabify” from the list.
Press the side wheel of the watch to return to the dial, and you’re done! The Cabify complication is set up.
If you want to know how to use Cabify from your Apple Watch then this article will be useful: Can I use the Cabify app on my Apple Watch