Lost property: What can I do if I left something in the vehicle?
Don’t worry. All lost items are brought to the local office by the drivers and registered by our team. So, if you think you left something in your Cabify, contact the local Cabify office. (To see how, see "How Can I contact Cabify?")
If we have your item, we’ll let you know. Then you can:
- Come and pick it up when you’re ready, first telling us first that you’re coming. Or, if it’s easier, you could order a Cabify Express (if available in your city) to bring it to your home or office (using our office’s address as the pick up point)
- Please note, if you send someone else to pick up your item for you, you’ll need to give written permission for this person to do so.
Additional regional information
- Same procedure, although sometimes our drivers take the lost item directly to the client. In this case, we will send a confirmation email to the client when the driver has confirmed delivery of the item.
- Same procedure but sometimes our drivers take the lost item directly to the user. In this case, we’ll confirm with the customer via Aircall that they have received their item.
- In Portugal, your local Cabify office will facilitate the exchange of the item between driver and client, instead of holding items in the office. The client will have to pay any transport charges necessary in this process.
- Same procedure but sometimes our drivers take the lost item directly to the user. In this case, we’ll confirm with the customer via email that they have received their item.