Meeting point in Madrid - Atocha
Welcome to Madrid!
Just arrived at Atocha station and need a Cabify? Follow these steps to find it easily:
Arrivals from AVE - Floor 0
'El Embarcadero' car park:
- When you arrive at Atocha station,pass through the sliding doors and turn right.
- Walk along the corridor until you see on your left a cafeteria with ‘Mahou’ branding.
- Go a few metres further and to your left, behind the see-through sliding doors, is your pick up area.
Arrivals from AVE - Floor 1
'Las Bóvedas' car park
- Exit the train and take the escalator to the moving walkways. When you finally exit, turn right and follow signs to the car park P2-P3.It’s opposite the car hire places.
Arrivals from Cercanías
'El Embarcadero' car park
- After passing through the Cercanias exit gates, instead of going up the escalators, go straight on, passing the café ‘Paladar de Galicia’ on your right and the hot dog stand on your left.
- Go about 20 metres to the see-through doors and go through them. You’ve reached your pick-up area.
And if you're using our Taxi category?
Parking "El Embarcadero"