I’ve been charged more than the estimated price
If you think you’ve been charged incorrectly, then please contact us and we will do our best to put it right as soon as possible.
However, if any of the below actions apply to you, it probably explains why journey cost more than estimated:
- You made changes to your journey
- You made a stop mid-journey
- You went over the courtesy waiting time
- You used a toll road that wasn't included in the price
- You requested a child seat that wasn't included in the price
In some countries (Colombia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Uruguay and Peru), our rates vary depending on the day and hour. Check out our fares page to see how our pricing works.