Will I be charged if I cancel my journey?
With Cabify you can cancel an ASAP journey without charge as long as you do it within five minutes of ordering your car and the driver is yet to arrive at the pick up point.Otherwise, we’ll charge you the minimum journey amount.
If you reserved a Cabify, you may cancel it without charge if you give us enough notice (see below for more info).
Otherwise, the cancellation cost is the minimum amount of a Cabify journey. You can check it at the "Fares" section of our website.
Additional regional information:
- If you make a reservation at the airport, you can cancel until 15 minutes before the established time. In case of reservations made for the Corredor Norte/Sur, you can cancel until 20 minutes before the established pick up time.
- You can cancel a real-time service free of charge up to 3 minutes after a driver has been assigned. For Corp journeys, once a driver has been assigned you have 5 minutes to cancel free of charge.
- Reservations can be canceled without cost up to 5 minutes after a driver has been assigned.
- Reservations can be canceled without cost until one hour before the established pick up time.
- Reservations can be canceled without costuntil 30 mins before pick up time (note, in Peru reservations must be made at least 1.5 hours in advance).