When you request a trip with Cabify, we show you an estimated price of the trip *, however the final amount to be charged may vary if the following situations occur:
- If you make changes during your trip or end the trip in a place other than the one indicated when making the request.
- If you make an unplanned intermediate stop after starting the trip.
- If you exceed the courtesy wait time.
- If you go through a toll road that is not included in the price
- If you request a child seat that was not included in the price.
To make sure the price estimate is reliable, we recommend checking that your pick up and drop off points are accurately marked on the map.
High demand surcharges in certain cities may alter prices. Please see "What is the surcharge that applies during periods of high demand?"