If you land in Buenos Aires and haven’t booked your Cabify, do not worry; our vehicles will be waiting for you near the airport. Just open the application and ask for your Cabify. In a few minutes you will be travelling with us.
Welcome to Ezeiza International Airport!
Just arrived at Ezeiza International Airport and need a Cabify? Follow these steps to meet your driver at the arrival terminal:
Terminal A (international arrivals)
- Go to the main exit door, leaving the McDonalds on your right.
- Cross the street and walk under the white roof.
- At the end of the first section, before crossing the second street, on your right hand side and under the sign "E3 100m" you will find the collection point.
Terminal C (domestic arrivals)
- Leave the airport through the main gate in Terminal C.
- Once outside, go left past the automatic parking kiosk and the taxi barrier.
- Wait for your Cabify on the sidewalk level with the horizontal sign indicating "Terminal C, Partidas Aerolíneas Argentinas, Air France, Alitalia..." etc. You will see an area with cones and painted with red lines on the floor.
Ready! There you will find your Cabify.