What is Cabify Access?
Cabify Access* is our category of vehicles that have been especially adapted for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility. You’ll be picked up by a professional driver that has been specifically trained to meet the needs of reduced mobility passengers, so you can be sure of a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
To order a Cabify Access, you just need to select ‘Access’ when choosing your category.
You’ll find the vehicles to be adapted to fit your needs, with:
- Vehicles of up to max 4 spaces + rear area adapted for wheelchairs, ormax 6 spaces without a wheelchair.
- Stainless steel floor ramp
- Lightweight manual ramp
- 2 rotating seats located in the third row (only available when the person with reduced mobility does not travel with a wheelchair).
- Wheelchair security system consisting of:
- 2 front electric seat belts to hold the seat at the front
- 2 rear manual belts to hold the wheelchair at the rear, or 1 belt to hold the passenger in the wheelchair.
- 1 seat belt to hold the passenger in the wheelchair
- 1 electric step for easy access through right side door
- 1 handle located on the right side door (for easy access through this side door)
Check out the rates for Cabify Access here.
*This service is currently only available in Madrid, Spain.