Access Taxi* is our category of vehicles adapted for the exclusive use of wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility, with qualified vehicles such as EuroTaxi. This category comes with a professional driver that has been specially trained, so you can be sure of a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
To order an Access Taxi, you just need to select ‘Access Taxi’ when choosing your category.
Vehicles are adapted to fit your needs:
- Vehicles of up to max 4 spaces + rear area adapted for wheelchairs, or max 6 spaces without a wheelchair.
- Stainless steel floor ramp
- Lightweight manual ramp
- 2 rotating seats located in the third row (only available when the person with reduced mobility does not travel with a wheelchair).
Wheelchair security system consisting of:
- 2 front electric seat belts to hold the seat at the front
- 2 rear manual belts to hold the wheelchair at the rear, or 1 belt to hold the passenger in the wheelchair.
- 1 seat belt to hold the passenger in the wheelchair
- 1 electric step for easy access through right side door
- 1 handle located on the right side door (for easy access through this side door)
- Check out the rates for Cabify Access here.
*This service is currently only available in Madrid, Spain.