Meeting points in Madrid-Barajas Airport
If you land at Madrid and you haven’t reserved, don’t worry, there are almost always some Cabify waiting nearby, so you should be able to order ‘Now’ and get a ride very quickly (remember that you cannot ask for a ride in person, you always have to order via the app).
Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
Terminal 1: Pick-up location in SP Parking Space
- When you leave the lounge, without exiting the Terminal turn right through the hallway.
- Continue through that hallway until you see a pharmacy. Exit through the door in front of it.
- Cross the street and on your right you’ll see the ‘SP’ parking spaces (painted red).
- When you leave the lounge, exit through the door in front of the pharmacy.
- Cross the street and on your right you’ll find the ‘SP’ Parking Spaces (painted red)
Madrid-Barajas Airport T2: Arrivals
Terminal 2: Pick-up location in Parking Express
- When you leave the lounge, without exiting the terminal, turn left.
- Walk through the hallway following instructions to T1.
- Continue straight until you find the label ‘P.Express’. Exit through that door.
- Cross the street and on your left you’ll see the Parking Express. Cabify parking spaces are the green ones.
Madrid-Barajas Airport T4: Arrivals
Terminal 4: Pick-up location in Parking C
- When you leave the Arrivals lounge, without exiting the terminal go down the travelator on the left, following instructions to ‘Rental Car’.
- Continue forward and exit through the door on your right.
- Cross the street and enter the Parking labelled ‘Rental Car’.
- Go right and, at the the end, you’ll find the Cabify logo on the pillars of our parking spaces.