Meeting points in Madrid-Barajas Airport
If you land at Madrid and you haven’t reserved, don’t worry, there are almost always some Cabify waiting nearby, so you should be able to order ‘Now’ and get a ride very quickly (remember that you cannot ask for a ride in person, you always have to order via the app).
Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
Terminal 1: Pick-up location at SP parking spots (in front of "CONSIGNA")
- 1. Exit the arrivals hall and without leaving the terminal, turn right and walk through the lobby.
- 2. Continue through the lobby and follow the instructions towards the sign "CONSIGNA"
- 3. Go out through the exit located in front of "HALL 2"
- 4. Cross the street through the crosswalk and on the right you'll find the SP parking spots.
- 1. When you leave the Hall, go straight towards the exit in front of you.
- 2. Cross the street through the crosswalk and on the right you´ll find the SP parking spots.
TERMINAL 2: Pick-up location at Parking Express
- 1. Exit the arrivals hall and without leaving the terminal, go left.
- 2.Walk through the lobby and follow the instructions towards T1.
- 3. Continue walking until you find the instructions towards Parking Express and exit the terminal through that door.
- 4. Cabify Parking spots are the green ones.
TERMINAL 4: Pick-up location at Parking C
- 1. Exit the arrivals hall and without leaving the terminal, go up the travelator on the left.
- 2.Cross the hallway towards Parking C.
- 3. Enter the elevator and go down to floor 0.
- 4. Turn right and you´ll find the Cabify logo on the corners of our Parking spots.