My account has been blocked. What can I do?
There are various reasons why we might have to block your account:
- We may have noticed suspicious activity on your account and blocked it for your own protection.
- There may be a problem with your payment method.
- Less frequently, we are told that a user has behaved unacceptably during a journey and so we block their account to protect our drivers.
If your account has been blocked and you want to reactivate it, please follow these steps:
- Check your email to see if we’ve contacted you about any suspicious activity on your Cabify account. If so, you may need to change the password on your email account.
- Press ‘Start reactivation request’ below to open the online form.
- Choose ‘My account has been suspended’.
- Fill in the form, choosing again ‘My account has been suspended’.
- Press ‘Submit’.
Once you’ve sent the request, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to reactivate your account or let you know what you need to do.
Ready? Start reactivation request.
For tips on keeping your account safe, see ‘I’m worried someone might have gained access to my account. What can I do?’.