How do I add a payment method?
Before you can order a Cabify, you need to add a payment method to your account. This can be a debit/credit card (depending which country you’re in) or PayPal. We do not currently accept prepaid cards.
Alternatively, if our cash service is operational in your city, you can choose to pay in cash instead. For help on how to do so, see ‘How can I pay in cash?’.
To add a new payment method (card or PayPal) to your Cabify account, just follow these simple steps:
Via the app:
- Tap your profile picture in the top left corner to open the menu.
- Tap on “Payments”
- Press 'Add' (iOS) or + (Android)
- Choose your preferred payment method (bank card, PayPal...)
- Enter all the payment method information and press “Save'.
If you are a Cabify for Business user, remember that it's not necessary to add a payment method as your administrator in your company will do it for you. If you are the administrator and you want to add a new payment method, here's how you can do so:
- Go to cabify.com and log in to your account.
- Select 'Billing' from the menu
- Click 'Add'
- Fill in your payment details
- Click 'Save'.
Once added, you can click 'Share payment method' if you want other users on your account to be able to pay with it.
Note: For security reasons, some payment methods require you to verify your identity.