Prices, charges, invoices
- How can I pay in cash?
- What is the surcharge that applies during periods of high demand?
- What is a pre-authorization?
- What does ‘fixed point-to-point’ price mean?
- Can I use Cabify for long journeys?
- Do the Cabify fares vary at night or the weekend etc?
- How can I pay for a Cabify?
- How can I get a journey price estimate?
- Can the price change?
- Is the price worked out per person or per journey?
- Do the prices include VAT?
- Why have I been charged a different prices each leg (outward / return) of the same journey?
- How safe is Cabify’s payment system?
- Why has a small charge been made on my card?
- What should I do if I have been incorrectly charged?
- Do I need to tip the driver?
- Can I receive my invoices via email?