First of all, the user will have to accept the terms and conditions where this exchange is detailed. In this sense, Cabify undertakes to provide Wible with the necessary information for user management. The data that is shared are: name, surname, email, telephone number and ID, which are those necessary for identification and contact with him or her, in the event of any problem or incident (for example, there may be fines for traffic violations in this service, where the user is the driver).
Articles in this section
- What do I need to be able to access the WiBLE service?
- Can I get to the airport by WiBLE?
- What is Wible?
- I can’t log in to my account. What can I do?
- Where is WiBLE available?
- How do I access the WiBLE service?
- How do I use Wible through the Cabify app?
- How much does the WiBLE service cost?
- Will Cabify users have to pay the WiBLE registration fee (€4.99) to use the service?
- What differential benefits does it provide users for managing the service from the Cabify app instead of doing it directly from the WiBLE app?