Cabify Business: How can I create charge codes?
With your administrator account, you can classify all your company's travel expenses by creating charge codes.
You can create charge codes in two ways:
One by one, individually:
- Enter the section "My company" and then "Charge codes’.
- Click on "New charge code".
- In "Name", give a name to the new code (a project, department, client, etc.). Remember, you can’t have two charge codes with the same name.
- Under "Description", make a brief description so that it is even easier to find it.
- Click on "Save".
- Done! Your charge code has been created.
From a list, using files in CSV or XLSX format:
- In "Charge Codes", select "Import";
- Click on "Start" and upload the CSV or XLSX file or drag it to the transfer area;
- At the end of the process, you will be able to see a summary with all the codes to be created. Click on "Save" and... done! When requesting a journey, the user can include the corresponding charge code.
Important: the XLSX format file needs 3 columns: "name", "Y", "description", corresponding respectively to the name, whether the charge code will be activated or not ("Y" for activated code or "N" for disabled) and its description. Already in the CSV file, each line corresponding to a charge code must have the following format: "name, Y, description" ("Y" for activated code or "N" for deactivated).