Cabify Business: How can I manage my charge codes?
With your administrator account, you can use charge codes to classify all the your company's journey costs. Upon creating a charge code, users of the corporate account are obliged to introduce it when they order a journey.
You can easily manage charge codes through our platform, just follow the steps below:
- If you have an administrator account, go to the 'My company' section and then to 'Charge codes.’
- To find a specific charge code, enter the name or part of the description in the search engine.
- If you click on the "..." located to the right of the code, you can activate or deactivate it with just one click.
- If you use the filter on the right side of the search engine, you’ll be able to filter all active and inactive centres.
- In the 'Reports' section, you’ll have an overview of the monthly expenses of each charge code. In the same section, you can also download reports with all the details of the monthly expenses for each code.