LifeMiles Loyalty Program - Colombia
Welcome to the LifeMiles Loyalty Program in Colombia. With this plan you can earn and redeem miles with different partners. LifeMiles can be spent on Avianca airline tickets or in the various participating stores across the country. Now every time you travel with Cabify in Bogota, Medellin, Cali and Barranquilla, you can earn miles. Any new or old Cabify user can earn miles by entering their LifeMiles membership number.
Program participants must take the following steps in order to earn miles:
- a) The user enters their LifeMiles membership number in the CABIFY App, in the MY ACCOUNT / MY INFO / LOYALTY PROGRAM section
- b) The CABIFY account holder must be a member of the affiliate program at the time of requesting the trip. And the affiliate program must be pre-selected when requesting the service.
- c) You can only have one active loyalty program in your Cabify account at a time.
- d) The account can not accumulate points simultaneously with other programs.
- e) Miles only accumulate in the LifeMiles program that is selected in the app. If the user incorrectly enters the membership number of the program, it will be their full responsibility as a user, and the corresponding miles can not be accumulated.
How can I accumulate LifeMiles using Cabify?
- Download the Cabify app from the App Store or Play Store. Then create an account, include your payment method and your phone number.
- Register your LifeMiles partner number in the 'Loyalty Program' option within your profile in the app. If you are not a LifeMiles member yet, sign up at www.lifemiles.com
- Once you’re fully registered, you only have to request your Cabify to accumulate miles. Thus, with each Cabify journey made in the Lite category (transport service) you can get a LifeMiles mile for every dollar spent on a journey.
- Your Miles will be reflected in your LifeMiles member account, 72 hours after the journey’s completion.
* For the Lite category, the accumulation of miles is only allowed on the Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla routes, in metropolitan areas.
If you are a new user of Cabify, you can participate in the promotional launch between August 15 and June 30, 2018. If during this period you download the application, create your Cabify account and register your LifeMiles membership number, you can receive a 500 mile bonus when you make your first use of Cabify Lite.
Our terms and conditions:
Below you will find answers to the most common doubts raised by participants of LifeMiles with Cabify. This promotion is valid only in Colombia in the cities of Bogotá, Cali, Medellín and Barranquilla.
- 1.To enter your LifeMiles membership number in the Cabify app follow these steps:
1. If you are a user of Cabify and you have already included your payment method and your phone number, just click on the image of your profile inside the Cabify app.
2. Once there, click on "Loyalty Program" and register your LifeMiles membership number.
- 2.- I can not enter my LifeMiles membership number
Remember that you must become a member of the Lifemiles program before you can start earning miles. If not, you must log on to www.lifemiles.com and complete the registration in accordance with the terms and conditions of LifeMiles.
If you are not already a member of the LifeMiles Program, you must log on to www.lifemiles.com and complete the registration in accordance with the LifeMiles Terms and Conditions.
Remember that, if you have not entered your LifeMiles partner number, you’ll need to do this before you start requesting journeys.
Please note that your LifeMiles partner number can only be associated with one Cabify / email account.
- 3.- My miles do not appear on my LifeMiles account.
- a.- Were you able to enter your membership number in the Cabify application successfully?
If you have already successfully registered in Cabify and in the LifeMiles loyalty program, do not forget to enter your LifeMiles membership number in your Cabify profile for your future journeys to be made applicable for the accumulation of miles.
- b.- Have you registered your LifeMiles account but you're still not earning miles?
Make sure you have made at least one 100% charged journey (no discounts) using the payment method registered in your Cabify account and it will automatically begin to accumulate miles on your next trip. In addition, make sure that the journey made is applicable for the accumulation of miles.
- c.- Did you travel before registering your LifeMiles member number in the Cabify application?
Mileage accrual is not retroactive, so you will need to register your LifeMiles membership number before applying for your service in the applicable categories. Miles will not accumulate if you associated the LifeMiles membership number after the service was completed.
- d.- Is this your personal Cabify personal account or is it a corporate account?
Only private accounts accrue miles, not corporate ones.
- 4. Do I want to know how many miles I have accumulated? Where can I see my accumulated miles?
Log on to www.lifemiles.com and log in with your username and password at www.lifemiles.com to view your statement.
- 5.- How long will it take for the miles be credited to my membership account?
Miles will be credited to your account within 72 hours after your journey in Cabify.
- 6.- I made this trip with someone else, will the miles earned be divided among the passengers of the route?
Miles can only be earned for the LifeMiles account of the Cabify account holder who ordered the journey.
- 7.-What do I have to do to earn LifeMiles Program miles with Cabify?
To accumulate miles you need to be a LifeMiles member, have your membership number available and be a user of Cabify Colombia.
- 8. How do I earn miles using Cabify?
For each Cabify journey made in the Lite categorie, one mile will be awarded for each dollar spent on the journey. The applicable routes for each of the categories are the following: for Cabify Lite; Bogota, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla. Please note that journeys must take place within metropolitan areas only.
- 9-In which cities does Cabify Lite service work?
In metropolitan areas of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla.
- 10- If I am new user Cabify and I have a discount code for first-time users, how does it affect my accumulation of miles?
If you have a discount code, you earn miles on what you have paid on that trip. For example, if the code gives you a 15% discount, you only earn miles on the remaining 85%.
- 11- What can I do with the miles when they are in my account?
Miles accumulated in your account are subject to the LifeMiles Program Terms and Conditions. You can use them in the benefits of this program, which you can consult on www.lifemiles.com
- 12- Can I earn miles if I use Cabify in other countries?
No, this offer is only valid for services performed in Colombia in the cities of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla for the Cabify Lite service.
- 13- What can I do if I don’t know, or can’t remember, my LifeMiles membership number ?
To request a reminder of your membership number, go to https://www.lifemiles.com/esp/cus/cnt/cntdisrepcar.aspx
- 14.- In case of doubts about miles, redemptions, membership numbers or general information about LifeMiles, where can I go?
You can find the necessary information on www.lifemiles.com
- 15- I would like to have more information or solve some doubts about the service, where can I contact?
If your doubts have not been resolved by these FAQS, and are not answered in the terms and conditions found at the beginning of this article, we recommend you fill out the online form that we show below:
This program is valid for journeys in Colombia that meet the conditions previously described. Mileage accrual does not apply to other markets in which Cabify operates. If you have more doubts about the accumulation of miles with Cabify, and neither the FAQs nor the Terms and Conditions resolve your query, please contact us via the form below.