FAQ Life Miles - Colombia
Enjoy the LifeMiles Loyalty Program and earn miles when you travel with Cabify.
- To start earning LifeMiles Program miles, you’ll need to have downloaded the Cabify app from the App Store or Play Store. Then create an account, include your payment method and your phone number.
- Enter your LifeMiles number in the 'Loyalty Program' option in your profile in the Cabify app.
- Once registered, just order your Cabify and start traveling. From then on, in each trip made in Cabify for the category Lite (transport service) and Express (courier service)*, will be granted one LIFEMILES mile for each dollar consumed in the trip with Cabify.
- Your miles will be reflected in your LifeMiles account within 72 hours of the completion of the trip.
*For the Lite category, the accumulation of miles is only possible on the Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla routes, in metropolitan areas. For the Express category, the accumulation of miles is only possible in metropolitan areas in Bogotá on the routes between Calle 26 and 170, Circunvalar and Avenida Boyacá.
If you are new to Cabify, you can participate in the launch promotion that takes place between August 15 and December 21, 2017. If during this period you download the application, create your Cabify account and register your LifeMiles number, you will receive a bonus of 500 miles when you make your first journey in the services in which you apply the accumulation of LifeMiles miles.
Read more about terms and conditions:
Frequent questions asked
- 1.- How and where can I enter my LifeMiles number in the Cabify App?
If you are a user of Cabify and you already have included your payment method and your phone number, just click on the image of your profile within the Cabify app. Once there, click on "Loyalty Program" and enter your LifeMiles partner number.
- 2.- I can not enter my LifeMiles partner number
- a.- Are you a LifeMiles Program Partner?
If you are not already a member of the LifeMiles Program, you must logon to www.lifemiles.com and complete the registration according to the LifeMiles Terms and Conditions.
- b.- Is this the first time you have entered your LifeMiles number in the Cabify app?
Your LifeMiles number can only be associated with one Cabify / email account.
- 3.- My miles do not appear in my LifeMiles account.
- a.- Were you able to enter your LifeMiles account number in the Cabify app without a problem?
If not, return to question number 1.
- b. Did you register your LifeMiles account successfully but you’re still not earning miles?
Make sure you have made at least one full price journey charged to the payment method registered in your Cabify account and you should automatically begin to accumulate miles on your next trip. Make sure that the journey made is applicable for the accumulation of miles.
- c.- Have you traveled before registering your LifeMiles number in the Cabify application?
Mileage accrual is not retroactive, so you will need to register your LifeMiles membership number before ordering your Cabify in the applicable categories. They will not accumulate if you associated your LifeMiles number after the journey was completed.
- d.- Is this your personal Cabify personal account or is it a business account?
Only private accounts accrue miles, not corporate ones.
- 4.- Where can I see my how many miles I’ve earned?
Log on to www.lifemiles.com and enter with your username and password to view your account statement.
- 5.- How long will the miles be credited to my membership account?
Within 72 hours after your journey with Cabify.
- 6.- I made this trip with someone else, will the miles earned be divided among the passengers?
Miles will only be earned in the LifeMiles member account of the Cabify account holder who ordered the journey.
- 7. What do I have to do to earn LifeMiles Program miles with Cabify?
To accumulate miles you need to be a LifeMiles member, have your membership number available and be a user of Cabify Colombia.
- 8. How do I earn miles using Cabify?
One mile will be awarded for each dollar spent using Cabify Lite or Cabify Express. The applicable routes for each of the categories are the following: for Cabify Lite; Bogota, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla, and for Cabify Express; Bogotá, between 26 and 170, Circunvalar and Boyacá Avenue. Please note that they must be performed only in metropolitan areas.
- 9. In which Cabify categories is the offer to earn miles available?
Miles can be earned by using the two categories available to the public: Cabify Lite, (transport service) and Cabify Express (motorized courier service). The offer does not apply to Cabify Corp and Cabify Plus categories.
- 10. In which cities does Cabify Lite serve?
The metropolitan areas of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla.
- 11. In which cities does Cabify Express serve?
The metropolitan area of Bogotá, between 26 and 170 streets, Circunvalar and Boyacá Avenue.
- 12. If I am a new Cabify user and have a code with first-time credit: how does it affect my ability to earn miles?
If you have a discount code, you earn miles on what you have paid on that trip. For example, if the code gives you a 15% discount, you only earn miles on the remaining 85%.
- 13. What can I do with miles when they are in my account?
Miles accumulated in your account are subject to the LifeMiles Program Terms and Conditions. You can use them in the benefits of this program, which you can consult on www.lifemiles.com
- 14. Can I earn miles if I use Cabify in other countries where I also offer service?
No, this offer is only valid for journeys with Cabify Lite performed in Colombia in the cities of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali and Barranquilla and Cabify Express services in Bogota between 26 and 170, Circunvalar and Avenida Boyacá.
- 15. What can I do if I do not know my LifeMiles membership number or can’t remember it? To find out your membership number or to request it, go to
- 16. In case of doubts about miles, exceptions, membership numbers or general information about LifeMiles, where can I learn more?
You can find more information at www.lifemiles.com
- 17. I have some questions about the LifeMiles offer, who can I contact?
If your questions are not answered in these FAQs, nor resolved in the terms and conditions that you’ll find at the end of this article, we recommend you fill out the online form below: