Will I be charged if I cancel my journey?
With Cabify you can cancel an ASAP journey without charge as long as you do it within five minutes of ordering your car.
If you reserved a Cabify, you may cancel it without charge if you give us enough notice (see below for more info).
Otherwise, the cancellation cost is the minimum amount of a Cabify journey. You can check it at the "Fares" section of our website.
Additional regional information:
- If you make a reservation at the airport, you can cancel until 15 minutes before the established time. In case of reservations made for the Corredor Norte/Sur, you can cancel until 20 minutes before the established pick up time.
- You can cancel a real-time service free of charge up to 3 minutes after a driver has been assigned. For Corp journeys, once a driver has been assigned you have 5 minutes to cancel free of charge.
- Reservations can be canceled without cost up to 5 minutes after a driver has been assigned.
- Reservations can be canceled without cost until one hour before the established pick up time.
- Reservations can be canceled without costuntil 30 mins before pick up time (note, in Peru reservations must be made at least 1.5 hours in advance).