Can I take my pet with me?
Yes. We’re pet-friendly at Cabify, so as long as it travels in its carrier, your pet can ride with you.
Depending on the local laws, the pet and its carrier may have to ride in the trunk of the vehicle. Only guide dogs may travel without a carrier.
Please make sure to tell the driver (see "Can I send a message to the driver?") that you’ll have a pet with you, in case they are allergic.
Please make sure your pet doesn't dirty the vehicle, otherwise you may be charged a cleaning fee.
Additional regional information
- Generally, travelling with pets is not a service we offer yet - it’s up to your driver to decide if they will allow it. We recommend that you message your driver at the time of ordering/reserving the ride. See "Can I send a message to the driver?" for more information.
- It is possible to travel with pets as long as the relevant laws are followed. In the case of large animals, their harness must be used. The customer will have to bear the cost of cleaning if the vehicle is left dirty.
- If you want to travel with your pet, you can do so in the Lite or Executive categories as long as you take them in a travel kennel.
- If you'd like to bring your pet with you, you need to choose 'Pet' from the list of categories that pops up after you've entered your destination. Your pet should be clean and dry, on a lead or harnes (if applicable) and be of an appropriate size for the backseat of a sedan vehicle. This category brings an additional cost of 1 dollar.
- If your Cabify arrives and your pet doesn't meet these conditions, you'll be asked to cancel your journey the minimum journey fare will apply.