All the permissions we ask for are necessary for the app to function correctly.
- Identity: needed to create a user account in Cabify.
- Contacts: needed to send invitations to your contacts
- Location: needed so your Cabify can come and find you.
- Telephone: needed so that you can communicate with the driver in case of an incident.
- Photos / Multimedia: needed in order to set up the user profile
- Device ID and call data: needed to facilitate the registration process
- Receive internet data / Complete access to the network / See connections in the network: Cabify needs internet connection in order to work
- Use device accounts: needed to manage your Cabify account.
- Access the configuration of Google services: needed to be able to use push notifications, localization services and maps.
- Vibration control: Needed so that your phone vibrates when something important is happening, such as when your driver has arrived to collect you.
- Ability to prevent the device going into standby mode: Needed in order to receive push notifications